Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome to the library!
This guide is meant to be used as you complete you semester project of applying the consumer behavior process to a chosen product.
Find resources in the library databases tab including articles from marketing journals and industry reports. Find psychographic and demographic data by exploring the resources on the segmentation tab.
Feel free to reach out to me or use ASK a Librarian if you have questions.
Consumers needs & wants
What these sources will help with:
- Needs that might prompt consumer desire to purchase a product.
- How benefits create value for consumers.
- The risk factors that could influence consumer decision to purchase a product.
- Motivational factors that trigger consumer’s decision to buy a product.
- Segmentation strategy for products using demographic and psychographic factors.
- Likelihood of consumers to recommend a product to others.
Beyond Advertising by
Publication Date: 2016-02-09
Consumer Psychology by
Publication Date: 2010-01-01
Value Proposition Design by
Publication Date: 2015-01-26
Social Psychology and Theories of Consumer Culture by
Publication Date: 2013-05-02
Market Segmentation by
Publication Date: 2012-11-28
Buyer Personas by
Publication Date: 2015-03-09
Information Literacy Librarian