After our library session, you will be able to:
- Find the library homepage
- Locate Academic Search Complete, CINAHL, and other relevant databases from the library homepage
- Know how to log in to USM's subscription databases from off campus
- Construct a search in Academic Search Complete/CINAHL that retrieves a reasonable number of relevant results
- Start to develop the habit of reviewing database results critically.
- Understand the function of Article Linker and be able to use it successfully most of the time
- Use the email function in CINAHL to send yourself citations and/or articles.
- Get in touch with a live library staff member who will be able to help if all else fails