Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This guide was developed to help you navigate the library's website and select the best resources for your evidence-based nursing research assignments. If you need additional help, please feel free to contact me.
Some suggestions on approaching your research:
- Keep a careful record of where and how you have searched (ie., database or website name and search terms used) - it will save you time in the long run, and in this case it's essential for writing up the methodology section of your review! [You can use a research log such as this one, or you can save your searches within the EBSCO databases.]
- Check the references in the articles and reports you use - they may lead you to other useful resources.
- Review What Other Students Learned.
1. Create an ILLiad account if you don't have one already.
2. Create a Zotero account and/or an Ebsco account so that you can keep track of - and share - the articles you find.