After our library session, you will be able to:
- Locate Sociology Collection, CINAHL, and other relevant databases from the library homepage
- Explain the difference between a database like Sociology Collection or CINAHL and Onesearch.
- Log in to USM's subscription databases from off campus
- Understand the difference between a keyword search and a subject search, and be able to find "official" subject headings in a database record
- Use AND and OR to broaden or narrow a database search
- Use Article Linker successfully (most of the time) to determine whether USM has an article listed in a database or whether it needs to be obtained via ILLiad.